sábado, 9 de febrero de 2013

My Favorite Carnival Moments

I don't like the carnival so I spent my vacation out of town, in El Rodadero, Santa Marta. I don't like it because people go crazy and increase the rates of accidents and crimes.I think the carnival could show our culture without having exceeded in drink, celebrating a healthy way. My favorite moment was do snorkeling, traveling and spending time with my mom and my sister in some beaches near the rodadero, on a tour where I met new beaches and enjoy the view, sun and sea.
Neguangue-Playa Cristal (playa del muerto)






2 comentarios:

  1. Hi, Really good photos and an amazing beach!
    I'm agree with your point because despite Carnival of Barranquilla is a sample of culture, people usually get crazy and increase the rate of accidents and crimes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you Erika. Carnivals seem to lose its real concept of Culture. I think that now, it is just a mess, people throwing cornflour, cold water and foam to anothers and on the other hand, the parades, for me, are just the same thing all years. Haha, so I really don't like them.

    Moreover, the pictures are really nice, I would like to go sometime..

    ResponderEliminar